Turf Bylaws of the Bermuda Hockey Federation and the Bermuda National Sports Centre
- DO NOT put mud on the Turf
- DO NOT climb or sit on the guardrails
- DO NOT warm up on turf when game in progress
- DO NOT hit up against the wall
- DO NOT expel body fluids on the turf (inclusive of spitting and nasal mucus)
- DO NOT drink any colored fluids on turf
- DO clean footwear before walking on the turf
- DO take bleeding players off the surface
- DO use rubbish bins provided
- DO use only drinking water on the turf
- NO ALCOHOL or CHEWING GUM allowed with turf area
- NO SMOKING, FOOD or COLOURED FLUIDS allowed on turf.
- Different footwear should be worn from the pavilion to the turf as turf shoes are to be worn only on the turf.
- Approved playing gear must be used – this consists of clean rubber soled shoes and rubber studs only; no sharp edges on sticks; goalie pads must be clean and all buckles taped, and no sharp objects to be carried or worn while on the turf.
- Teams must leave the playing area via the gates promptly at the completion of their game or practice.
- Only team members and 2 officials scheduled to use the turf are permitted on the playing surface during the allocated time set for that game.
FAILURE TO OBSERVE THESE RULES MAY INCUR A FINE OF $50.00
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE COMPLEX IS NOT PERMITTED